Working at RightSourcing
Are you interested in working at a “Great Place to Work”?
Do you excel in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment? Are you focused on providing the best customer-centric solutions? Does working with industry pioneers excite you? Are you passionate about your own growth?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, RightSourcing may be exactly what you are looking for!
RightSourcing pioneered vendor-neutral managed services for the healthcare industry and continues to be the industry leader to trusted healthcare partners throughout the nation.
We are not a staffing company. Through our culture of innovation and industry-leading VMS technology, we provide operational efficiency, cost savings and concierge-level support to achieve mutual program goals with our clients. Our consultative and holistic approach provides optimization above and beyond the day-to-day procurement of contingent staff. If you share our passion, we want to hear from you!
Our team at RightSourcing embraces the following core values:
- Integrity– we conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty, empowering team members to do the right thing. We are accountable for our actions as they affect others.
- Innovation– together we seek to find new ways to deliver superior service and value, looking at challenges from new angles. As our services evolve, so too does our curiosity and our techniques. This allows us to offer creative and forward-thinking healthcare workforce solutions.
- Compassion– our team members treat everyone with compassion, dignity, and respect, aware that our actions directly impact patient care. We embrace all team members, clients, and suppliers’ contributions and seek to address them with sensitivity.
- Resourcefulness– we collaborate with one another, making use of best practices and successful approaches at multiple client sites, using the full breadth of support services that RightSourcing offers.
- Unwavering commitment to success– we work hard to influence good business decisions and achieve positive outcomes through experience and sound judgment